You are now ready to start planning your Telephone Outreach Campaign.
The Intake Planning Document provides all the information needed to create a contract and successfully execute your custom telephone outreach campaign. Your Project Manager can help you with this.
- First, you will need to provide your legal organization name, your Federal ID number, verification of registration or exemption to solicit charitable contributions and your key contact information.
- Then tell us your goals – why are we raising money and what is your overall financial goal for your appeal?
- Records preparation is key, so we give you scrubbing options that help you maintain good list hygiene.
- Tell us your preapproach efforts. Did you send a solicitation mailing, postcard or an eblast and when?
- Who are we calling for you? Will they be current, Lybunt, Sybunt or non donors? Did you want us to make 3- or 6-dial attempts.
- Personalized scripting is important. There are a number of questions to help develop a personalized script for our professional telephone fundraisers. This is always a collaborative effort and you have the final say as to how it’s worded.
- Next, you tell us whether we will discuss Fulfillment -- where a remittance is sent to constituents following completion of calls.
- Finally, you tell us your preferred kick off date and we work out the other details of training our team.
So that’s it! If you have questions, just let us know.